Jan 13, 2010 11:36 AM by JThibodeaux
The St. Landry Parish Sheriff's Office is requesting any information concerning several burglaries from the Northwest section of St. Landry Parish. The items missing from these burglaries include many antiques. In addition to the missing antiques, a small gray fireproof safe was also stolen. The antiques are as follows:
- Three antique shotguns
- Five antique clocks
- One being a brown, wood frame, antique mantle clock, measuring approximately eight inches in height and eighteen inches in width, with a dial measuring approximately five inches in diameter.
- One gold colored antique mantle clock contained in a glass dome
- One antique pottery foot warmer
- One antique ladies mirror and brush set
- One antique mahogany bookcase, with wood framed glass doors on the front
- One Complete set of mid 1950's Encyclopedia Britannica's
- Seven antique bracelets
- Six pair of antique earrings
- One Antique watch
If you have any information about this crime, please call St. Landry Crime Stoppers at 948-8477(TIPS) or go to our website; stlandrycrimestoppers.com and leave a WEBTIP. You can also send us a tip via text message. Text TIPS625, plus your tip to CRIMES (274637).