Aug 20, 2013 9:28 AM by KATC (Photo Courtesy: MGN Online)
The following were arrested by the Morgan City Police Department during the last reporting period beginning 08/19/2013:
1. Darnell Thomas Celestine, 31 years of age, Address Authemant St. Houma, Louisiana was arrested on 08/19/2013 @ 7:40am
Charges: Warrant for Terrebone Sheriff's Department-Falure to Register as Sex Offender
Officers responding to a call of a disturbance at Solar Apartments located Darnell Thomas Celestine who was found to be wanted by Terrebone Sheriff's Department on an outstanding warrant. He was arrested and transported to the Morgan City Police Department where he remains incarcerated.
2. Troy Allen Landry, 36 years of age, Address-Joey Street in Patterson, Louisiana was arrested on 08/19/2013 @ 9:24am
Charges: Warrant: Failure to Pay Fine Criminal Damage to Property
The subject, Troy Allen Landry was located at the Law Enforcement Center in Centerville, La. and placed under arrest for outstanding warrants for the City Court of Morgan City. He was transported to the Morgan City Police Department where he was booked and remains incarcerated.
3. William Tampus Howell, 42 years of age, Address-Amelia, Louisiana was arrested on 08/19/2013 @ 9:24am
Charges: Warrant-Failure to Appear for Trial for Disturbing the Peace Intoxicated.
The subject, William Howell was located at LEC in Centerville and placed under arrest on an outstanding warrant for Failure to Appear for Trial: He was transported to the Morgan City Police Department where he was booked and released after posting a cash bond.
4. Katherine E. Pepper, 81 years of age, Address-Berwick, Louisiana was arrested on 08/19/2013 @ 12:41pm
Charges: Theft by Shoplifting Value $51.16
Employees of Rouse's Supermarket observed the subject, Katherine Cooper of concealing items inside her purse and attempting to leave the store without paying. The items, valued at $51.16 were recovered. The female, Katherine Pepper was booked and incarcerated.
5. Mario Chino Tejera Jr., 29 years of age, Address-Roselawn Drive Morgan City, Louisiana was arrested on 08/19/2013 @ 11:45pm
Charges: Domestic Abuse Battery; Criminal Damage to Property
Officers responded to a complaint of a domestic disturbance at a residence on Roselawn Drive in Morgan City. When officers arrived and began their investigation, it was learned that Mario Tejera had committed a battery on a female who also lived at that residence. Tejera, also reportedly damaged a television set and was additionally charged. He was arrested and transported to the Morgan City Police Department where he was booked and incarcerated.
4 months ago