_Continuous News

Jan 3, 2012 7:12 PM by Herbie Smith

Milton Family Homeless After House Fire

A Milton family is left homeless after a Tuesday morning fire destroyed their house.
After smelling smoke from their air vents, the family called 911 for help.
Investigators say by the time they arrived, the fire was out of control.
It took two hours and four fire departments to put out the blaze.
One fireman says the fire was so severe that family members are lucky to be alive.
The family believes the fire started in the fireplace, but the fire department has not yet determined a cause.

»Comments

»Topics in this article

More News

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular