Feb 2, 2012 12:55 PM
Position Description: Interactive Account Executive
Reports To: Interactive Director
Position Level: Sales Executive
Summary: The Interactive Account Executive will drive revenue by selling interactive marketing solutions to local businesses.
Specific Responsibilities: The IAE is responsible for establishing revenue within the local business community, generating relationships with key decision makers and consulting with them on all aspects of interactive marketing. They will establish long-term relationships and make profitable sales by:
• Building and maintaining a rock-solid working knowledge of the business/marketing challenges.
• Being able to match our products and services to those marketing challenges facing specific businesses.
• Serving as an interactive marketing consultant - by selling interactive marketing solutions.
• Being knowledgeable about all aspects of interactive marketing and sales, including display advertising, video, sponsorships, verticals, SEO, SEM, reputation management, email, social media, and mobile marketing.
• Staying informed about changes in the business' landscape that could have impact on how their particular products and/or services.
• Consistently generating new business revenue by bringing on new advertisers with long-term deals based on solution-oriented, consulting-based interactive campaigns.
• Working precisely and cooperatively with local and corporate interactive operations staff and business staff to ensure timely, accurate sales order entry; insertion order entry; campaign creative production; campaign monitoring and optimization; and billing reconciliation.
• Understanding corporate and local communications on overall interactive strategy and sales tactics, as well as, participating on the company's intranet and periodic sales conference calls.
• Reporting to the Interactive Director all pertinent market intelligence, as well as account and pipeline status reports.
• When requested, assisting in building and deploying sales-related services and collateral materials for the market.
Position Requirements: The IAE should have the following, or comparable, skills, abilities and experience:
A bachelor's degree in a related field and/or minimum 2 years sales, business development or related experience in marketing/selling.
A broad working knowledge of the fundamentals and emerging trends of interactive media sales, advertising, and marketing solutions for local businesses.
Excellent verbal, written and visual communications skills; presentation skills; and interpersonal communications skills.
Ability to balance many projects at once and establish great working relationships within the business community.
Send resume to KATC, Vicky Cormier, 1103 Eraste Landry Road, Lafayette, LA 70506 or email email@example.com or fax 337-769-1050. KATC is EOE