Oct 25, 2012 4:09 AM by Cecilia Stevenson

Georgine House Fire in Scott

Just after 7pm fire and law officials responded to a house fire on the 200 block of Georgine Street in Scott. Upon arrival the Scott Fire Department observed heavy smoke from the structure and major fire damage in one of the bedrooms.

After the fire was extinguished, an investigation lead to find the cause of the fire to be a discarded cigarette. Officials believe the cigarette happened to smolder and then ignite flamable contents in the room.

The owners were able to escape with no injuries.



»Topics in this article

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular