Lafayette

Nov 29, 2013 12:45 PM by Ian Auzenne (Photo Courtesy: MGN Online)

Fire damages Lafayette home

A Lafayette home is damaged today following a fire last night.

The fire broke out just before 7 p.m. in the 100 block of Wildflower Lane.

According to investigators, heat and/or a spark ignited the fire inside the fireplace stack above the roof. Firefighters from four departments responded and put out the fire quickly.

The home's residents and a visitor were inside the home at the time, but they all escaped without injury. The home suffered minor to moderate damage.

 

»Comments

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular