Aug 27, 2009 3:04 PM
CrispyChewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Crispy Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
- 1½ cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Splenda sugar blend
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups of old fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
- 1 cup raisins
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Stir together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- 3. Beat butter and Splenda at a medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, molasses, and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
- 4. Stir in oats and raisins.
- 5. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased baking sheets
- 6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool completely
Yields about 36 servings
Serving size: 1 cookie
Calories per serving: 140