Posted: Aug 27, 2009 2:04 PM
Updated: Aug 27, 2009 2:04 PM
Rating: 3.0 (1 vote)
Crispy Chewy Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
1½ cups all purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup Splenda sugar blend
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon molasses
1½ teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups of old fashioned oatmeal, uncooked
1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. Beat butter and Splenda at a medium speed with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs, molasses, and vanilla, beating until blended. Gradually add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended.
4. Stir in oats and raisins.
5. Drop dough by rounded teaspoons onto lightly greased baking sheets
6. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool slightly on baking sheets. Remove to wire racks; cool completely