Dec 9, 2011 8:40 PM by Herbie Smith

Coteau Family Loses Everything in House Fire

Elnora Romero says she lost her home Wedensday afternoon.
She says the blazé started in the kitchen area and within 15 minutes it was a total loss.
The fire started while Romero was using the stove and heaters to stay warm.
She says thats when flames sparked.
Her 9-year-old granddaughter who lives with her spotted flames coming from the kitchen.
Romero says they lost everything including the Christmas presents she had for her granddaugher.






»Topics in this article

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular