Lafayette

Nov 13, 2013 8:29 AM by Cecilia Stevenson

Chminey Fire in Carencro

An early morning blaze in Lafayette parish should be a warning to all Acadiana residents. Just after 4 Wednesday morning Lafayette parish fire officials arrived to a house fire in the 1500 block of North Wilderness Trail in Carencro. Once on the scene, officials extinguished the blaze in a timely manner, and said the cause of the fire was from the chimney. There are no injuries to report.

Cooler weather coming to the Southwest Louisiana reagion, and all residents should be aware of chimneys, space heaters and other warming tools used during this season. The Chimney Safety Institute of America (C.S.I.A) offers great tips on chimney care and maintenance. Click the links below.

Chimeny Safety

Frequently Asked Questions

Related Stories

»Comments

»Topics in this article

Top Videos

1 2 3 4

Most Popular